The following software packages have been developed by members of the Cavendish Astrophysics Group, and are made available here:
Software for Cosmology
- Bambi Blind Accelerated Multimodal Bayesian Inference code.
- Bayes-X Bayesian Inference of X-ray Observations of Galaxy Clusters
- CosmoClust clustered nested sampling: efficent Bayesian inference for cosmology.
- CosmoNet accelerated cosmological parameter estimation using neural networks.
- MADCOW maximum likelihood estimation of CMB power spectrum from interferometer observation
- MultiNest multimodal nested sampling for efficient and robust Bayesian inference.
- NP-CAMB provides a modification to CAMB to allow a Node-based primordial power spectrum.
- SkyNet neural network training code for machine learning.